Temporary Displaced Threshold Vinyl-Windscreen Markings Kit
These markings are manufactured in accordance with FAA AC 150/5370-2F which allows for temporary runway threshold displacement during runway construction when activities are outside of the safety area and more than 200 feet beyond the end of the runway. For improved runway safety.
- (2) 5'x30' White Bars with 54 anchor grommets(each)
- (2) 30'x5' White Chevrons with 29 anchor grommets(each)
- (1) 10'x60' Yellow Chevron with 54 anchor grommets
These marking are manufactured in accordance with FAA AC 150/5370-2F which allows for Temporary Runway Threshold Displacement during runway construction when activities are outside of the safety area and more than 200 feet beyond the end of the runway.
- Durable lightweight vinyl coated windscreen material which provides a solid appearance clearly indicating a runway is displaced for aircraft use at an airport
- Tested under actual runway conditions for civilian and military runways
- Designed to FAA AC 150/5340-1J & 150/5370-2F
- Mildew and ultraviolet resistant
- More convenient to use than traditional markings
- Markings are anchored using either sand bags or steel anchors
A Vinyl Windscreen System, manufactured by NAC, consists of 2 sections fused as one piece for each chevon marker using No. 2 brass rolled-rim spur grommets installed through hem at 0.76m (30-inch) intervals along marker perimeter.
Material Properties Value
Fabric Base Polyester
Weave Count 11 x 11, 1000 Denier
Total Weight 3.5 oz./sq. yd
Finished Coated Weight 10.0 oz./sq. yd
Tongue Tear, Method 5134 120/110 lbs.
Grab Tensile, Method 5100 200/180 lbs.
Burst Strength 250 lbs/psi
Cold Crack MIL-C-20696C Pass -40 degrees F
Flame Resistance, Method 5903 Pass 2 second timeout
Life-time warranty covering materials and workmanship.
Minimum purchase quantity is one (1), for quantities greater than five (5) please contact our customer service team
. Custom Sizes Available.